Some journal prompts to consider on this Easter Saturday:
> > What beliefs or dreams or visions are you holding to?
> > What future version of yourself are you holding in promise?
> > How do you help yourself to hold true when others around you don’t have faith in the same thing/s you do?
> > What actions can you take to help yourself trust yourself, to trust your vision/belief/dream?
Some journaling prompts, if this blessing touches home:
- Where do you listen/look for guidance? Are there particular people, books, natural events, synchronicities, etc?
- Do you deliberately seek guidance or let it come unrequested? Do you weight these types of guidance differently?
- Do you listen inside yourself? How might you build trust in your own inner guidance?
- What helps you to know it is worth listening to rather than ignoring as part of the general static of the world? Whose voices do you ignore/block out and why?
- What are you seeking/needing guidance for at the moment? Where are you listening?
- What is the most unusual or unique way you’ve received guidance? How might you open yourself to hear in new ways?
- What do you do with your resistance when you hear guidance meant for you that you don’t want to hear?
Blessed are those who live in the margins of their lives, for they will see expansion.